Sign up for our Spring/Fall/Winter Educator E-Newsletter here.
If you would like to request a free presentation on budgeting, credit or student loans, please click here.
Voices of CARE Podcast
- Tip #1 - Don't use credit cards to buy "stuff" you can't afford
- Tip #2 - Cash is king
- Tip #3 - Budget to control your spending or it will control you
- Tip #4 - You need a good credit history or there wil be consequences
- Tip #5 - Save if you want to do priceless things and live richly
- Tip #6 - Money matters
- Tip #7 - Don't make wants, wishes, luxuries, and conveniences into false needs
- Tip #8 - Don't make anticipated expenses false emergencies
- Tip #9 - The only good debt is debt that you can afford to repay and have a plan to repay
- Tip #10 - Make sure that you get the best value for every education dollar that you borrow or spend