Welcome! We are thrilled that you are interested in CARE’s education resources, and we hope that they are helpful in supporting financial education outreach efforts in your community.
The list below includes all of the currently available resources which can help support both virtual and in-person delivery of CARE financial education workshops. These materials, ranging from PPTs to videos to curriculum lessons, cover a variety of popular financial education topics requested by our partners such as Student Loans, Budgeting, Saving, Credit, and others. We will update this list as new materials are available, so feel free to check in periodically for new content.
Our volunteers have shared the following tips for creating an engaging and interactive CARE presentation. We hope they are helpful!
- Think of these materials as just a starting point. Adapt and tailor these materials to meet the needs of your specific audience by adding or deleting slides, combining slides from different presentations, updating information, or adding discussions or activities.
- Before delivery, learn about the workshop participants to get a sense of what financial management topics will be most relevant and useful.
- Discussions and interactive activities make the learning come alive and allow participants time to absorb the new concepts being taught. • Participants appreciate when they can connect with you, the presenter, on a personal level. Consider sharing knowledge and expertise from your personal experience as well as insights into the inspiration behind your work.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at: [email protected]. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have and are also available to make recommendations and to engage with you in thinking through the best way to tailor the resources for an upcoming presentation.
Updated Resources for In-Person Delivery
- Credit Reporting and Credit Scores
- Student Loans: Paying for Education
- Student Loans (shorter edition)
- Get Smart About Credit
- Get Smart About Credit (shorter edition)
- Bankruptcy 101
- Get Smart About Identity Fraud
- Budget and Savings
Archived Resources for In-Person Delivery
- Brush Up on Budgeting
- Student Loans: Handle with CARE
- The Road to Financial Independence
- The Truth About Credit
Resources for Virtual Delivery
- Minimum Payments Workshop
- Top Three Things You Need to Know About Money Workshop
CARE’s educational materials are also available in Spanish. Click here for more information.